- OD&D: Cleric prime requisite; "wisdom rating will act much as done that for intelligence" (whatever that means)
- Greyhawk: Nothing more than OD&D
- AD&D: Bonus/Penalty to saves vs. mental-based magical attacks
- B/X: Bonus to save versus magic
- OD&D: +/-1 hit point; chance to "withstand adversity" (survive being paralyzed, turned to stone, etc)
- Greyhawk: Max hit point bonus increased to +3; withstand adversity split into Resurrection Survival and chance to Survive Spells ("polymorph, stone, etc"); how many times a character can be resurrected.
- AD&D: Similar to Greyhawk, but max hit point bonus capped at +2 for non-fighters (+4 for fighters)
- B/X: Bonus/penalty to hit points only
- OD&D: +/-1 to fire missiles; "applies to both manual speed and conjuration;" "speed with actions s such as firing first, getting off a spell, etc."
- Greyhawk: Prime requisite for thieves; penalty for opponents to hit fighters (only) with high dexterity
- AD&D: Now modifies surprise chance and individual initiative; bonus/penalty to armor class (for all classes); bonus/penalty to thief skills
- B/X: Modifies missile fire, AC, and individuality initiative.
- OD&D: Maximum number of "unusual" hirelings; hireling loyalty; "usable to decide such things as whether or not a witch capturing a player will turn him into a swine or keep him enchanted as her lover;" "will aid a character in attracting various monsters into his service"
- Greyhawk: No chance
- AD&D: Max number of henchmen ("does not affect the number of mercenary soldiers, men-at-arms, servitors, and similar persons in the pay of the character"); loyalty and reaction adjustment now split and uses % dice.
- B/X: modifies # of Henchmen; reaction rolls; and determines henchmen moral. reaction rolls and henchmen moral now 2d6 based.
On more post in this set. Finally I'll to discuss where I'm going with all of this. Meanwhile, I'll be running the Vats of Mazarin session 10. Yippy!